New from Nova Scotia, Canada

Got a new ride, Hyundai Tucson 1.6T in Black. Last car was white and easy to keep clean, or at least looked clean. The black is going to be a high maintenance car but after discovering Optimum products being used by Detailers on line I feel that I have found a solution to the problem. Started with ONR and liked the idea that I could clean my car without using the hose. Have done it twice now and the black shine is wonderful. My driveway is full sun so working on a panel at a time and drying it immediately solved the problem of water spots which really show on the black. Will explore some other products by Optimum. 

Welcome to the OPT forum.  One of the many nice things about the Optimum range is they just work.  Most people who tend to have problems either think too much about the products or use too much product.  Plus all the products work perfectly with each other. 

There are lots of great brands and products out there but with the Optimum system many of the variables which cause problems are removed.

Archived