Ultra Clay Towel and Ultra Clay Mitt

Ron@Optimum

Back in stock and a new product:

The Optimum Ultra Clay Towel

●    BEFORE WAXING, BUFFING, & POLISHING
●    TRULY CLEANS & SMOOTHS THE FINISH
●    INCREASES GLOSS, DEPTH, & SHINE
●    HELPS WAX & SEALANTS LAST LONGER

You can wash, clay and wax in one step by washing with Optimum No Rinse then apply 2 sprays of Optimum Car Wax per panel.  
Then use Optimum Ultra Clay Towel to remove surface contaminants. 
Use Microfiber Drying Towel to dry the car.

Optimum Ultra Clay Mitt

●    BEFORE WAXING, BUFFING, & POLISHING
●    TRULY CLEANS & SMOOTHS THE FINISH
●    INCREASES GLOSS, DEPTH, & SHINE
●    HELPS WAX & SEALANTS LAST LONGER

You can wash, clay and wax in one step by washing with Optimum No Rinse then apply 2 sprays of Optimum Car Wax per panel.  Then use Optimum Ultra Clay Mitt to remove surface contaminants. Use Microfiber Drying Towel to dry the car.

I hope they are better than the previous towel.  The previous towel was terrible.  Was one of the worst clay alternatives I have used.  It just sits in the package after not even one use and will probably end up in the trash. 

I have seen the new ones and they do look nice.  I won't think I will be picking these up as I found one that I am satisfied with. 

Optimum found a new supplier and the composition is new/improved.   I have an original clay towel that is 3 years old and has not deteriorated at all, but admittedly, I don't use it frequently.  The Clay Mitt is a new entry.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/9/2018 at 10:00 AM, Ron@Optimum said:

Both Ultra Clay products are one sided - the towel is much improved over the previous entry.

Is there any difference between the Optimum Ultra Clay Towel and the Rag Company's Ultra Clay Decontamination Towel? I ask because when their respective images are enlarged, their surfaces look identical. And there is a significant price difference. Also, in a video by Pan he uses Ferex as the lubricant for the Ultra Clay Towel. Is that okay?

it's very possible they are the same, Optimum sources their Clay Towel from a 3rd party (I have no idea who TRC towel is from).  You can use FerreX as a clay lube and it does double duty, lubricating the clay and dissolving ferrous metals in the paint.  Works very well!

• 2 months later...