mojorisin

How to remove Opti Seal?

Had my car paint correction done.  Detailer applied Opti Seal.  I've since put on multi layers of OS.  

However if I do want to remove the OS to try a different wax or OC.  What are the appropriate steps to "remove?  So I can then start and apply something different.

I'm not a pro, and dont have any power detail tools.  Thanks.

In my opinion, you don't need to remove it.  If you are going to use an actual wax, this would be a tried-and-true old school method, to apply a wax on top of a sealant.  If you are going to apply a different sealant, you could do an IPA (isopropyl alcohol) wipedown, but I would just give it a good wash and go over what's already on there.

If by "OC" you mean Opti-Coat, that's going to have to be applied by a certified installer who will prep the surface accordingly.

Cool, thanks for the info.  Yes, I planned to put on a few layers of Zaino.  Not sure if its an actual wax or not.

I did come across this product that is a "stripper" product. I was thinking to use this before the Zaino layers.

How hard is Opti-Seal really to remove? Say if I wash with any APC (all purpose cleaner like Power-Clean)? Say it is quite fresh.