New Member from the Memphis area

hogfanandy

Hello to all,

Just today had OptiCoat ppf installed on my 2012 Corvette Grand Sport.  Car is Carbon Flash Metallic and paint was in very good condition, just wanted to keep it that way.  My installer was recommended from other Corvette owners in the Memphis area.  Over the top of the PPF, he applied Optimum Paint Guard as well as new matte black stripes to replace the orginials that had some wear and tear on them.

The depth of shine is really incredible.  Before being treated, the car just lacked any kind of pop unless in full sun.  Now, even in shade the shine is just really wonderful.  Very pleased with the results.  Waiting for the minor bubbles to dissipate will probably make me head explode from impatience and worry, but looking forward to the end results.  Hopefully, my black car will now be much easier for me to maintain up to my standards.

Hopefully I will get some quality pictures taken tomorrow and upload.   I look forward to learning more about the products we selected and enhancing my knowledge of maintaining my car.

Archived