New Opti Product Suggestion

ExGunner

Maybe an Opti-Brush bag ? Opti-brush cover.. 

For those of us who live in Apartments and Condo's we dont have a driveway to bucket hand wash our vehicles. I cant even bucket wash at most manual car washes because your on a timer and woul start a riot if you took too long most days. I like going to the manual washes but those brushes are usually a grit filled nightmare even after you rinse them off.  How about a micro fiber bag that can be laced over the brush head.. lets the soap flow through but gives a level of protection and a micro fiber surface to wash your vehicle with against the brush heads contaminants and grit.  Eeven maybe put a dense songe layer inside at the wash head or something. I know i could tie a good sized Micro fiber cloth around the head and cinch it on with some string or something.. but a designed and through through product is always better. 

brush.jpg

There is a product out there called The Beadmaker...this what you have here is called The Swirlmaker :P

PW it then drive on to the parking lot and give it a rinseless wash using a gallon (or less) of distilled water and about 5 mf towels in a small bucket (check out the Garry Dean wash method on Youtube). Throw it all into your car and drive home with a clean car.

12 minutes ago, Lowejackson said:

Could you wash with a pressure washer, move the car and then use something like ONR or even Opti-Clean?

I might be able to try that. I watched a video about just taking a bucket pre filled with me with a lid on , hand wash and use their system to rinse. This might be the best idea

3 minutes ago, A&J said:

There is a product out there called The Beadmaker...this what you have here is called The Swirlmaker :P

PW it then drive on to the parking lot and give it a rinseless wash using a gallon (or less) of distilled water and about 5 mf towels in a small bucket (check out the Garry Dean wash method on Youtube). Throw it all into your car and drive home with a clean car.

Ill check out the video tonight when i get home. Thanks for the suggestion :) 

I'll take anything but those damn sand paper like brushes screwing up my Puurdy paint job. 

Archived