New Member From VA

49autodetailing

Hey everyone! I'm the owner of 49 Auto Detailing in Abingdon, VA and I've been detailing for about 10 years on the side for various places but decided to start my own business this year back in April. 

I discovered OPT at the beginning of the year with a YouTube video about ONR from another detailer I follow and decided to give it a try. Needless to say, I fell in love with it. I wouldn't be on here if I hadn't.

I've used primarily the Meguiar's Detailer line of products up until yesterday when I decided to clean house and Optimize. I've gone back and downloaded every episode of Optimum Synergy Podcast and I've listened to about half of them in order in the past couple weeks. Dann and Yvan are incredible guys and they're filled with knowledge. They, along with using half of Optimum's lineup have convinced me to switch entirely over to these awesome products. I want to make the most of the synergy. I just ordered everything to replace all my chemicals and ditch the soap ?

Dann and Yvan also have me dying to attend one of the Optimization Training Classes in Memphis. Hopefully I can get in one soon. I'm sure after that I'll adopt the entire Hyper Paint Correction System.

Anyway, I'm super excited to be on here and to learn more from this wealth of knowledge here on the forums.

Thanks everyone and happy detailing! Or..."Stay Glossy" ?

Welcome to the forum @49autodetailing

19 hours ago, theTHiiiNG said:

I fell victim to Optimum's entire line up for the same reason. There's no flashy marketing or BS, the products just work!

This is so true and it's one of the main reasons I am transitioning the majority of my current lineup to Optimum.  No hype, just great products.

• 2 months later...

Archived