Paint Prep

No Soap

One chemical question about the Paint Prep product. What is the science behind the product? We all know that there is no miracle product that could in one step make the paint squeeky clean? What is it exactly Pain Prep helps us with after a decon wash using APC, Iron remover, Tar remover and claying? I always use Paint Prep as the last step but I am now curious for more information about the subject! If this has already been discussed, please help me find the thread, thanks! :worthy[1]:

Product description

Optimum Paint Prep™ is an excellent cleaner for removing polish or old wax before applying any of Optimum Coatings or any other coatings or waxes. A combination of mild solvents dissolves and removes all the contaminants and leaves the paint squeaky clean and ready for the final protection.

Optimum Paint Prep™ does not contain any oils or surfactants and leaves no residue behind. You can use it for cleaning all interior or exterior surfaces whenever a clean surface is desired.

Directions:

Simply spray Optimum Paint Prep™ on the surface to be cleaned and wipe off with a clean dry microfiber towel til there is no residue left. The paint should feel squeaky clean after this step. Repeat the process if needed.

MSDS

Archived