New Member NWFL

SOF

My name is Matt and currently hate my job and am seriously thinking about starting my own detailing business.  I have used optimum products in the past when GPS and the Hyper line was first introduced. I had my own home based business in the early 90s that was successful, but I moved( retired USAF)   I ceramic coated my GTI in 2011.  If I do start my own business I want to use and promote one brand.  Not use one brand for correction, one for coating, one for interior.  I think Optimum fits all my needs except for fallout removal which I’m not to concerned with.   I’m looking into starting out first as Mobile, then getting a shop(none around here anyways right now)  looking at a 2019 Nissan NV200 van to use.  I’m early into this idea and am thinking around Jan 2019 to begin this adventure.  No questions just here to learn.  

Thanks for the welcome.  Answer to your question is yes I plan on having a water tank and PW. They will be mounted in my van.  As far as rindless... I plan on doing it, not exclusively though.  

Archived