NEW NANO INTERIOR BRUSH

Ron@Optimum

2 hours ago, Setec Astronomy said:

So you've used it?  How is it?  When you say microfiber, is it tufts or a weave?  I mean is it more like a flat-weave towel or a microfiber polishing pad or something different?

From an old video from the Rag company

8 hours ago, Setec Astronomy said:

So you've used it?  How is it?  When you say microfiber, is it tufts or a weave?  I mean is it more like a flat-weave towel or a microfiber polishing pad or something different?

Yup I have used it and it does a good job.  The video posted shows it really well.  

I was on Optimization training conducted by Yvan and we used this brush on a 15 year old truck steering wheel that was crusty from built-up body oils.  Using just ONR and this brush we were able to get the wheel back to the original vinyl.  Yvan indicated that the brush is similar to the Rag Company brush but the fiber pad had been altered to Optimum specification (believe he indicated slightly longer fibers).  Optimum does this for other products as well.  I used to think Optimum waffle foam polishing pads were the same as the Lake Country waffle pads but Yvan indicated that the waffle pattern is deeper than Lake Country pads and built by machine owned by Optimum  (at Lake Country).

FYI, all Optimum chemicals are produced in our facility in Memphis.  Other, non chemical products like pads, towels, Zentool, and  accessories are manufactured to our specs by companies that specialize in those areas.  Dr G is always sampling/testing new technologies and has other experts like Yvan, Dann, Joel, etc, looking for unique or groundbreaking products.  Optimum is careful about adding lines and sometimes the word gets out before we're ready to introduce products (thank you for your patience), but we get it done.  And sometimes the idea is excellent but the technology is not quite there (like clay towels, bed liners, etc) and we have to regroup.  Thanks for the inside info, Mutant!

Archived