Greeting from the FiveO

Steve H

Greetings everyone and kudos for starting the forum! Many of you may know me from the other forums as TheFiveO. Well I am here now as well. About me, full time public servant, part-time detailer and recently a new west coast vendor for Optimum products. Nice to meet you all and looking forward to interacting with everyone!!

Thanks

Steve

Greetings everyone and kudos for starting the forum! Many of you may know me from the other forums as TheFiveO. Well I am here now as well. About me, full time public servant, part-time detailer and recently a new west coast vendor for Optimum products. Nice to meet you all and looking forward to interacting with everyone!!

Thanks

Steve

Hey Steve!

Nice to see you here....it sure is nice to see a lot of new "faces" here and I hope we can continue to grow.

Let us know how we can help you in your distributorship of Optimum products.

Anthony

Hey Steve!

Nice to see you here....it sure is nice to see a lot of new "faces" here and I hope we can continue to grow.

Let us know how we can help you in your distributorship of Optimum products.

Anthony

Thank you very much Anthony and I will definitely hit you up on that offer should I need it. On behalf of many of us OPT users, thanks for all the help you've already given in the form of videos etc, not to mention this forum board!!!

Archived