EU distributors

A&J

The site says their shop is now on a "private web store" and to email them for details.  They sell some OPT products via their Rag Company site which is described as a 'daughter' site.

I assume they can ship across Europe but prices are not cheap; 60 Euro for the clay cloth and nearly 35 Euro for Hyper Compound excluding shipping.  I wonder how much it would cost to order from the USA

https://theragcompany.shop/

I contacted them by email and they told me that:

"The website is under construction. You can visit www.theragcompany.shop or just send us an email with the requested products and we will send you an invoice."

About the prices, my local dealer has about the same prices so I think it is the cost of transporting that makes the prices to be higher?

On 1/7/2019 at 3:18 PM, No Soap said:

About the prices, my local dealer has about the same prices so I think it is the cost of transporting that makes the prices to be higher?

Very good point about the cost of shipping, liquids are heavy items.  Not sure this holds true with the clay cloth, it is about $45 (39 Euro) but sold in Europe for 60 Euro which is just under $69, clay is not heavy.

Just got an answer from TRC EU.

For:

- 128oz ONR W&S
- 17oz Car wax
- 32oz of Instand detailer concentrate

the shipping costs me 23,30 € and in total 127,38€. And thats just the basics!!!

Shipping is more then the entire bottle of Car wax 🤐

A&J, would it be cheaper to order direct from OPT in the USA?  I had a look at Motorgeek and assuming the most expensive locations in the EU the cost of products (96 Euro) and shipping (29 Euro) would be 125 Euro ($149).  Interestingly Motorgeek have a flat rate from 2Kg to 30kg for European shipping

Maybe it would just be cheaper to move to another country!

Archived