Lowejackson

Clear Coat Restorer

I live in the California and doubt the whole bottle of CCR will be used for my application.  What is the recommended way to safely dispose of the rest of the product if lets say half a bottle is left?  Since it's exothermic and flammable I want to understand the best practices.

One bottle of CCR will coat a 4 door sedan and you can apply up to 2 coats (wait 1 hour between coats).  For any remainder, close the container to avoid moisture contamination and refrigerate. 

Thanks for the quick response!  I was wondering though since I dont have a fridge (without food) that after the second coat whether the left over will be okay with the lid on a trash can?  I can try to use the whole bottle by prepping and using on my second car but that seems challenging and probably just buy another bottle if needed. 

Maybe I could find another fridge and after the 30 days just toss in the trash?

I just thought of an idea of putting a third coat on.   Is it advisable to allow for three coats or does that make the product weaker somehow?

There's no benefit to a 3rd coat, but no negatives.  Not quite sure of your concern - I have CCR in a sandwich bag in my freezer - no fear of leakage or spontaneous combustion.  The 30 days is not a hard & fast rule, just a warning that it's not good indefinitely.  As long as it's liquid, it's good.