New to ceramic coatings

Mikey

I just had my Opti Coat Pro installed this past Friday on the C7 and noticed this morning several areas that are streaky or dark (oily) land also see very fine scratches all over the car. Specifically the scratches are very odd. They do not follow a pattern but look like random cuts in the paint. Not sure how better to describe it. My question is why would i already see scratches in the coating after just one night sitting in my garage? And why the dark patches/streaking...can it be fixed?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:16 PM, Mikey said:

I just had my Opti Coat Pro installed this past Friday on the C7 and noticed this morning several areas that are streaky or dark (oily) land also see very fine scratches all over the car. Specifically the scratches are very odd. They do not follow a pattern but look like random cuts in the paint. Not sure how better to describe it. My question is why would i already see scratches in the coating after just one night sitting in my garage? And why the dark patches/streaking...can it be fixed?

Mikey, was this issue ever resolved?