Justin

Opti coat pro, pro+, and glass pro installed on new truck. Question about maintenance products

My installer said wait 2 weeks before washing so I'm ordering maintenance products.  I have:

Big red sponge

ONR

Hyperseal

Tirebrush

Opti-Coat Opti-Glass Clean & Protect

What else should I be getting?

I was reading that you should store the big red sponge in a bucket with the ONR solution?

Can I use the tire brush on the rims and tires? just soak it in ONR and go?

Sorry for the stupid questions. I want this product to last a long time

No such thing as stupid questions, Justin.  Yes you can use the tire brush on rims, etc.  Depending on how dirty your wheels get, you can increase the strength of ONR to pre-spray level (1 oz to 16 oz of water) or consider Power Clean, an all purpose cleaner.  Nothing we recommend will damage your ceramic coating.  One strong product recommendation is Opti-Coat Hyper Seal.  It's a slick, glossy, and durable sealant formulated for Coatings. 

9 hours ago, Ron@Optimum said:

No such thing as stupid questions, Justin.  Yes you can use the tire brush on rims, etc.  Depending on how dirty your wheels get, you can increase the strength of ONR to pre-spray level (1 oz to 16 oz of water) or consider Power Clean, an all purpose cleaner.  Nothing we recommend will damage your ceramic coating.  One strong product recommendation is Opti-Coat Hyper Seal.  It's a slick, glossy, and durable sealant formulated for Coatings. 

Thanks Ron. 

just a quick follow up about storing the big red sponge?

also how would you clean the sponge?  Wash like a microfiber towel?

Often a good rinse under water is enough. I use APC if there are stains and they usually go quite easily away. I’m not 100% sure but did Yvan or someone else use dish soap now and then?

if slightly dirty, rinse in ONR is good.  Periodically rinse in Power Clean OR dish detergent to dissolve dirt caught up in the creases.