Sign in to follow this  
JoeG1005

Car Dealer Optimum package or Opti-coat Pro

I am anxiously awaiting a new vehicle I ordered where the dealer is a partner with Optimum for their car dealer program and the associated dealer backed warranty, etc.  I’ve ordered this package (but since the car isn’t here yet, I can change it)

I became a bit confused on the differences after I talked at length with an outstanding Opti-coat detailer installer near the dealer where I’m getting the car.

So apparently, mostly for legal reasons it seems, these products aren’t quite the same, but probably are.... on and on and on.

I really want to make sure I’m getting at least the equivalent of Opti-coat Pro (I believe the dealer product is equivalent) and then I can make the decision on which direction to go (either dealer or detailer) 

Anyone have any good information on this or experience with the car dealer installed product and it’s performance?

Thank you. After talking to the dealer, it is clear it is simply branded differently due to the various state warranty laws. Since the dealer applies it, the warranty has different regulations in each state.