Got some time on my hands  till this passes over so I  will work on  my  car. headlights are starting to get a little yellow again so I will polish with optimum compound then polish I have a little  bit of glosscoat left and some  optiseal   can I use  them both  to protect against uv 

Opti-Seal would work, but Gloss-Coat will provide the best durability plus scratch resistance.  Opti-Lens is your best choice, formulated for headlights with UV protection, scratch/chemical resistance, and several year durability.

I thought opti len's  only worked on new headlights

nope, in fact it works better on older headlights (need to polish the existing coating off new lights for Opti-Lens to bond).

Thanks Ron 

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 9:56 AM, Habs said:

Got some time on my hands  till this passes over so I  will work on  my  car. headlights are starting to get a little yellow again so I will polish with optimum compound then polish I have a little  bit of glosscoat left and some  optiseal   can I use  them both  to protect against uv 

ppf would be the best protection for headlights

Not sure what ppf is  had a small amount of gloss coat so I thought I would use it  should provide some protection

Thanks ron 

I think next time I will use opti lens protection  if I srew up the film  then iam stuck