Clear Coat Restorer CCR

Clear coat restorer is an amazing innovative product. I have been using it since it came out. I did my first full vehicle a few weeks ago. A block 2010 Mazda CX-9 with heavy oxidation and scratches. I knew that CCR filled in and covered scratches but the percentage that it covered was way more than I ever would have thought. The really amazing thing is that I would have had to do a paint correction to restore the paint and with not enough clear coat to do that I would have produced decent results but removed even more clear leading to failure. 

The amount of money this saves in not having to repaint or even spending hours doing a pc is mind boggling. This would be a great way to sell it to your customers. If you haven't tried this product I would recommend buying it and doing so. There is a learning curve as it takes much practice to begin to master it. It reacts differently to each vehicle it is applied to. I will be coating the ccr in a few days with Pro plus and I cant wait for 30 days after to see the results. Let me know if any one has and ccr stories or info to share. Thanks

• 1 year later...

I'll have to try it! I recently purchased a black 2010 Lexus GX 460 with heavy defects.  CCR might just be the ticket! How well does it fill in rick chips that aren't all the way to the base coat?

How well does it hold up over time?  Does it have UV protection?