Hi from Cornwall in the UK

ian180p

Hi Everyone,

I am a detailing weekend warrior in Cornwall, UK. 

I have just taken delivery of my first Optimum product ONR. I don't have the BRS so I will using a high quality wash mitt to begin with. My car is not heavily soiled so I assume that I should be ok using this method? Please take it easy on me as I am new to ONR and rinseless washing.

Thanks
Ian

BRS or a noodle wash mitt or n-soft towels. Just be gentle enough (not scrubbing but don’t have to be way too carful either). You will also learn to love how versatile ONR is! You can use it everywhere, even outside car-care...

Ian 180p, welcome to the forum from Cumbria

There are some very good videos on the Rag Company YouTube site on using ONR.  There are some strange myths about using ONR but my suggestion is not to overthink things.   

Edit.  I use a noodle mitt, tried various other things but for me the noodle mitt does what I want it to.  I am sure the BRS is great but I am not rich enough to try it

First use of ONR last night for my first riinseless wash. I am totally sold and will be using this as my go to product for washes when the car is only lightly soiled. 

Next test is using ONR on my door shuts and mixing up a quick detailer. What ratio's do you guys advise on ratios for door shuts and quick detailer?

As this is my first dabble into Optimum Products are there any that I should be looking to add to my wish list?

Thanks