Kiddetailer

Opti coat pro plus got wet

I just got my car coated with pro + on 6/6/20. Tonight 6/9/20 my family was rinsing they garage door not knowing I paid for expensive coating and now it has gotten wet. 

what can I do to save the coating?

Talk to your Opti Coat installer on what you should do.  Assuming the water is relatively low hardness, then there should be no issue.  During my Optimization training, Yvan indicated that you can perform ONR wash as an emergency measure after 24 hours from the coating being applied (bird droppings or other contaminants within first week) with minimal impact to the coating .  If hard water used then ONR wash would be prudent before the minerals get baked into the coating but you should confirm with your Opti Coat installer on how to proceed.

Thank you for responses. Got in touch with my installer, he responded immediately to my text.

it was hard water as it came from the garden hose that the water was sprayed unto the garage door as my family was trying to rinse away bird droppings, not knowing that I coated the car as they are ignorant of such things.

thankfully I caught it within minutes of it happening, the sun was setting and it was not extremely hot outside

was instructed to use plush microfiber ONR wet towel to wipe , followed by plush microfiber towel to dry.

The key is removing the hard water immediately, before it bakes on.  ONR + a plush microfiber is the safest approach.  After 7 days, you are good to go for all chemicals.