Tweaked ONR

Dr G has made some tweaks to ONR (something he does more than people know) that resulted in better "release" characteristics and improved cleaning - dirt falls off wash media more easily and keep the wash media cleaner.  There are other revisions being tested on several products and announcements will be forthcoming.  Dr G NEVER rushes reformulations, but they are worth waiting for. 

Similar to a software update, could Dr. G provide a solution (update, if you will) to his disciples that we could add to our existing supply of ONR? That way his loyal car wash addicts could have the upgraded formula without having to wait until we exhaust what we have.  😋   (I just bought a bottle of ONR, and as that goes a long way,.)

there is no way to know...and that's why we hesitate to tell people there's been a change.  When we make big changes, rare as that is, we make sure we've reduced inventory of the old product and  put New Formula stickers. 

The only way I knew is that Danny Cantrell, a OPT Regional Mgr, posted on Facebook that the latest ONR had some different characteristics.  I asked DR G and he mentioned small tweaks in the formula. 

• 2 weeks later...

Optimum No rinse and Seal? perhaps

Yes, I'm hoping I can identify this new formula with a "gold sticker" like other optimum products. If not, I don't want to feel like I've been tricked to buy an old batch when I want to experiment with new stuff. 

Now I'm praying for a new Opti Seal formulation, time to kick that TW out of the water. 

I know Dr G has been in the lab, working on new products AND reformulations.  Optimum is always careful to ensure old formula product is nearly gone before shipping new - though we have no control over our distributors inventories.  In general, a product like ONR turns quickly and there should be little old inventory.