Justin

Can I use rainX on top of the glass pro coating?

On my front window I have opti glass pro coating and on all other windows I have option pro plus.

My question can I use rain X on top of the without an issue?  I feel like it beeds water better but the coatings are absolutely amazing for cleaning and protecting the window!

I use rainX on another older car I have and I never have to use the wipers, ever.  I find with the glass pro coating I still have to use the wipers some

Im also open to other options as well

The best maintenance product to use on top of opti glass pro  (or non pro glass coating) is Optimum Glass Clean and Protect.  I would definitely stay away from putting Rain X on top of the Optimum glass coating on the windshield as it is more of wax type product that could impact clarity which is critical for the windshield. For the other windows with opti coat pro plus (ceramic coating) you could try Optimum Glass Clean and Protect but toppers for ceramic coatings may be most compatible.  Opti-Seal may be best as it is also extremely good for interior of windows (note do not use Optimum Glass Clean and Protect on interior as it can cause condensation issues).  

2 hours ago, Detail Mutant said:

The best maintenance product to use on top of opti glass pro  (or non pro glass coating) is Optimum Glass Clean and Protect.  I would definitely stay away from putting Rain X on top of the Optimum glass coating on the windshield as it is more of wax type product that could impact clarity which is critical for the windshield. For the other windows with opti coat pro plus (ceramic coating) you could try Optimum Glass Clean and Protect but toppers for ceramic coatings may be most compatible.  Opti-Seal may be best as it is also extremely good for interior of windows (note do not use Optimum Glass Clean and Protect on interior as it can cause condensation issues).  

I will try opti seal and see how it is.  

as for the front window I already use the Option Glass Clean and protect