Gelcoat restorer

dazajac

On 11/28/2020 at 1:59 PM, Ron@Optimum said:

You can apply polish by hand on a pad or by microfiber.  FYI, I've been told Optimum Intensive Polish works better on gel coat than Hyper Polish.  After application you can remove with a damp microfiber (wetted with ONR works even better).

Thanks for your help Ron. I just ordered the Intensive. I have 3 of your foam dual pro applicators. Will they work with the Intensive or should I use a different type of applicator?

• 1 year later...

I’ve searched for years for a product that would actually restore my oxidized boat dash. The boat is over 25 years old with the original dash still in it. All of the products that I tried would either just be a shiny coat, or they would show minimal color restoration that lasted a few weeks at best. I’d given up several times on being able to find anything that would work. Found this Presto Gelcoat boat restorer, and I am still amazed at the result. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 3:32 PM, daltonbourne07 said:

I’ve searched for years for a product that would actually restore my oxidized boat dash. The boat is over 25 years old with the original dash still in it. All of the products that I tried would either just be a shiny coat, or they would show minimal color restoration that lasted a few weeks at best. I’d given up several times on being able to find anything that would work. Found this Presto Gelcoat boat restorer, and I am still amazed at the result. 

This gelcoat restorer can resurrect a dull and old-looking 400-square-meter area. Remarkably, after I wipe down the product, it leaves a brilliant sheen that makes the vessel look refined. Unlike other products, it doesn’t leave yellow stains. Plus, it is equipped with a non-flaring formula that ensures your boat’s safe restoration.