Detail Mutant

Compatibility of Hyper Seal with ONRWW

I know Optimum has stated there is no compatibility issue between OCW (or ONRWW) and Opti-Seal in that Opti-Seal is able to penetrate wax and still bond with paint.  I wonder if the same is true for Hyper Seal.

Hyper Seal applies the same as Opti-Seal, but has Si02 components that allow it to bond to ceramics and provide greater gloss & durability.

20 hours ago, Ron@Optimum said:

Hyper Seal applies the same as Opti-Seal, but has Si02 components that allow it to bond to ceramics and provide greater gloss & durability.

Ron I don't know if that answered my question.  In my optimization training, it was stated that applying OCW (or ONRWW) first will not interfere with Opti-Seal bonding to the paint.  Is this the same for Hyper-Seal?  Or is it better to use plain ONR (if claying do not use OCW) to maximize the adhision of Hyper-Seal since it is a SiO2 based sealant vs a polymer based sealant.

Good question  was looking for this answer  as well . Although  this is the way I wash some times with onrww then hyper seal.  Looks great nice mirror like finish no streaking at all.   I just hope I getting good  protection .  I like using onrww because  it gets wax in all the gaps . 

I also use Hyper Seal over ONRWW and have no bonding issues.  I haven't used combo wax & seal for years (and that was OS) so have no real time experience.  Hyper Seal is reaching wide usage and have never heard of any problems, from enthusiasts OR pro installers.