Greetings from Top of the Line!

Irene

Good day everyone. Just wanted to thank Anthony for the lovely signature he created for me. I have been trying to get him to design labels for new kits for some time, but so far..... He just has too many irons in the fire. We have been friends since the early 90's and he is one of the nicest and most knowledgeable people in this industry.

I wish I could spend time on forums, but the same holds true for me. The business takes a huge amount of my after hours. I will say, that if any member has a product or application question that Anthony cannot answer please private email or post a message with an alert to let me know. I will be glad to reply.

I also relish suggestions for the site and new product alerts.

Irene Bernardo

Hello Irene!!

Thanks so much for coming on over, I know you're very busy with all you have going on so I appreciate you stopping in from time to time.

For everyone else, Irene and I go back about 14 years now. I saw one of her ads in a magazine and thought I would give her a call to order some Pinnacle Cleansing Lotion, some pima cotton towels and an 8 ounce tub of Pinnacle paste wax. She had no website, not even a mailer back then and it was really only herself and another gal......but now she operates a mega-detailing website and she recently launched an automotive accessory website. That was one of the best and smartest moves I ever made because not only did I make a great business connection but also a wonderful friend (give her sites a visit).

Love ya Irene,

Anthony

.. Irene and I go back about 14 years now. I saw one of her ads in a magazine and thought I would give her a call to order some Pinnacle Cleansing Lotion... That was one of the best and smartest moves I ever made ..

Heh heh, IIRC *I* first contacted Irene about that time and *I* was interested in the PCL too! I still remember how she spent a lot of time discussing the similarities/differences between it and Zymol HD Cleanse and I was immediately impressed that she'd go to such lengths to educate a new customer (let alone a non-pro whose orders never amount to all that much).

I'm glad to see the two of you are still working together so closely.

Heh heh, IIRC *I* first contacted Irene about that time and *I* was interested in the PCL too! I still remember how she spent a lot of time discussing the similarities/differences between it and Zymol HD Cleanse and I was immediately impressed that she'd go to such lengths to educate a new customer (let alone a non-pro whose orders never amount to all that much).

I'm glad to see the two of you are still working together so closely.

Irene gives me hope then. I have order from TOL and have been totally impressed. And to think she/you started basically the same way I am starting, a few products in my garage selling to fellow forum members....gives me great hope! Shows hard work and a passion for what ya do can pay off!

Steve

Archived