1Z Glnz compatible w/ OptiSeal?

ebg 18t

My car has been cleaned and polished with the 1Z lack Politour and then the 1Z Glanz. I just ordered the Opti-Seal and was hoping that i could just put the OS over the top after i wash the car next time to get the extra protection from OS. Is everything compatible? Thanks

My car has been cleaned and polished with the 1Z lack Politour and then the 1Z Glanz. I just ordered the Opti-Seal and was hoping that i could just put the OS over the top after i wash the car next time to get the extra protection from OS. Is everything compatible? Thanks

I've never used the product you're speaking of so I have no idea BUT I will assume that OS should have no issues bonding. Just remember that less is more so use it sparingly and I also apologize for this late reply.

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...

I applied the optiseal last weekend over the 1Z Glanz and it seems to have bonded fine. I think i applied it a little thick as i had a few spots with smears. The smears were quickly remedied with a wipe over with a microfiber towel.

I just applied 4 coats of the optiseal to my new wheels. I coat every night with 24hrs of drying time in between coats. hopefully this will provide some decent protection to the new wheels.

Archived