What is needed and not needed

I have purchased most of Optimums products and some seem a little redudant. I have OC, OP, OPS, OOS, OCW and the ID. All this is with ONR. So, I have light swirls on my wifes Blue FJ. I was going to go with OP via white pad on PC. This should be enough to remove the swirls. Do I follow up with OP on a blue pad or go to OPS or go straight to the OOS? Then wax after that or ID/gloss enhancer? I think I have too much but after using OPS and ONR I decided to buy the rest of the products. With customer cars I usually just go to OPS and sometimes OOS and that ends it. I want a maximum shine on my wifes car so I want peoples opinions on what will bring it out the most.

Thanks

Are you using LC pads? What size? I do not think white will be aggressive enough to remove swirls with a PC. Try it first and if it does not work then use an orange pad. After using OP I would go to OPS then to OOS.

Are you using LC pads? What size? I do not think white will be aggressive enough to remove swirls with a PC. Try it first and if it does not work then use an orange pad. After using OP I would go to OPS then to OOS.

They are 5.5" pads. I was thinking the same thing about the pads but the swirls are so light that I was thinking I might be able to take care of them with a polishing pad.

Also, If I am polishing and using OOS why put OPS in the middle? Also, after waiting for the OOS to cure I was planning on waxing.

I think OP with a white pad will be to fine to do any correction. I have not used OP I am going based upon readings that I have done when looking for polishes. Try it on the white pad on your test area see how it works, if it is all you need great, if not then try an orange pad.

I would go with OPS after OP as a finishing polish, granted you can go with OP with a lighter pad but OPS topped with OOS looks great from all the pics I have seen. Maybe someone that has hands on with these products can help out more.

Archived