ONR

Where has this been all my life lol. I finally purchased some ONR last week used it the first time today on my fiances Accord. The car was pretty clean, hasn't been washed in 3 weeks bc of water restrictions but I have been usinga quick detailer on it often (may not be the best thing to do but it worked). Well Anyway used ONR with a grout sponge and WOW super easy and fast. I dried using a Viking Drying towel, this is a great towel, purchase locally and only $9. Worked the car top to bottom, then sprayed NXT tire cleaner on the tires and wheel wells used a brush with some ONR and washed rinsed the tires and wheel wells. Then used ONR and a MF sponge to clean the wheels. The car looks GREAT.

Where has this been all my life lol. I finally purchased some ONR last week used it the first time today on my fiances Accord. The car was pretty clean, hasn't been washed in 3 weeks bc of water restrictions but I have been usinga quick detailer on it often (may not be the best thing to do but it worked). Well Anyway used ONR with a grout sponge and WOW super easy and fast. I dried using a Viking Drying towel, this is a great towel, purchase locally and only $9. Worked the car top to bottom, then sprayed NXT tire cleaner on the tires and wheel wells used a brush with some ONR and washed rinsed the tires and wheel wells. Then used ONR and a MF sponge to clean the wheels. The car looks GREAT.

:marsa37[1]::tongue4[1]:

Archived