Hey!!! We have 50 members now!!

:lol: Wow....this forum started about a month ago and we already have 50 members....that's really cool and kinda hard for me to believe as I figured it would've taken a long time to get just 30 members. I want to thank all of you for your support, your help and your continued support and help in making this board a pleasure to be a part of.

Next month this time lets shoot for 100!!

Take care,

Anthony

:groupwave[1]: Wow....this forum started about a month ago and we already have 50 members....that's really cool and kinda hard for me to believe as I figured it would've taken a long time to get just 30 members. I want to thank all of you for your support, your help and your continued support and help in making this board a pleasure to be a part of.

Next month this time lets shoot for 100!!

Take care,

Anthony

I really think this site is going to take off Anthony! Again, great job on getting this forum setup!

Oh do share! Who was it!

just a random spammer. we've had 3 of them I believe, so not too bad. Ofcourse if we think in larger terms 3/50 extended to say 10k members...that would be A LOT!

600 for the number challenged...lol

just a random spammer. we've had 3 of them I believe, so not too bad. Ofcourse if we think in larger terms 3/50 extended to say 10k members...that would be A LOT!

600 for the number challenged...lol

:beerchug[1]: next person who joins after me will be member #60

Wow great to see the forum taking off like it is. with the addition of the new products soon, this place is going to grow big time, as it should. will be a great place for people to learn the proper techinques on all of the Optimum products. together we can share our knowledge to making car detailing that much better no matter if you are working with your customer's cars or if a person only details their own. in the end my customer's and I will benefit from new products as they are released. thanks for all of your hard work guys :beerchug[1]:

Archived