New Convert

I have been professionally detailing for 20+ years and have sold detailing products for some major detailing products companies for several years. I heard about the No Rinse Wash and Shine from a customer of mine who asked me about my opinion about "this product". My impression was that it was not a good idea (I'm old school, you need a bucket and hose). But after seeing his wife's car that had been washed 3 times with the no rinse wash, it looked like it had been waxed. I did the research and ended up calling David and ordering a "sample pack". I used the no rinse wash and was impressed and very surprised at the results. But I did not try any of the other products until today.

After washing with the "magic stuff", I decided to test some of the other products on my Black Tundra, which is very finicky. Most products that work well on other vehicles, did not look good on my Tundra. I've never been able to get my Tundra to look the way I wanted it to look. I AM VERY PICKY!!!

So next I put a coat of Poly-Seal on. This stuff was very impressive! Easy to work with and no residue. It looked better than any other product that I tried on the Tundra. And I've tried everything that I detail with on it! But not Quite perfect yet!

Next, I used the Opti-Seal wipe on and walk way sealant. (I've tried 2 other brands of the "Wipe and Walk Away" stuff and was disappointed by the streaking). The Opti-Seal just disappeared into the paint and left an unbelievable depth and shine!! I finally got the Shine that I wanted on my Tundra!! Thanks to David's products.

I'm not trying to brag, but I know my products. Optimum's Products work Great, are safe for you and the environment and did I mention they work great!!!

I'm sold on these products!! Literally!! I ordered the whole line of products to further test and will post my results in the future.

Thanks for your awesome products!!

post-402-1217967323_thumb.jpg

The truck looks great. Glad you enjoy the products. I have been very pleased with the optimum products I have used so far as well

I have been professionally detailing for 20+ years and have sold detailing products for some major detailing products companies for several years. I heard about the No Rinse Wash and Shine from a customer of mine who asked me about my opinion about "this product". My impression was that it was not a good idea (I'm old school, you need a bucket and hose). But after seeing his wife's car that had been washed 3 times with the no rinse wash, it looked like it had been waxed. I did the research and ended up calling David and ordering a "sample pack". I used the no rinse wash and was impressed and very surprised at the results. But I did not try any of the other products until today.

After washing with the "magic stuff", I decided to test some of the other products on my Black Tundra, which is very finicky. Most products that work well on other vehicles, did not look good on my Tundra. I've never been able to get my Tundra to look the way I wanted it to look. I AM VERY PICKY!!!

So next I put a coat of Poly-Seal on. This stuff was very impressive! Easy to work with and no residue. It looked better than any other product that I tried on the Tundra. And I've tried everything that I detail with on it! But not Quite perfect yet!

Next, I used the Opti-Seal wipe on and walk way sealant. (I've tried 2 other brands of the "Wipe and Walk Away" stuff and was disappointed by the streaking). The Opti-Seal just disappeared into the paint and left an unbelievable depth and shine!! I finally got the Shine that I wanted on my Tundra!! Thanks to David's products.

I'm not trying to brag, but I know my products. Optimum's Products work Great, are safe for you and the environment and did I mention they work great!!!

I'm sold on these products!! Literally!! I ordered the whole line of products to further test and will post my results in the future.

Thanks for your awesome products!!

What products did you use before Optimum? I love ONR as my wash, quick detailer, clay lube, glass cleaner and interior cleaner. Does a great job on all of them. I going to give Optimum Instant Gloss a try one of these days.

Archived