Quick Interior Detail using ONR?

Can I use ONR to make a quick interior spray detailer, if so what would be the correct mix ratio.

Andy

ONR is made for exterior washing and detailing. So it is safe on hard plastics and rubber. I'm not sure how it would work on sotfer interior surfaces.

In all my research on Optimum products I have not ran into anyone using it for the interior of their car. You could certainly try it highly diluted but there are products made specifically for interiors that provide UV protection that would probably be a better way to go.

ONR is made for exterior washing and detailing. So it is safe on hard plastics and rubber. I'm not sure how it would work on sotfer interior surfaces.

In all my research on Optimum products I have not ran into anyone using it for the interior of their car. You could certainly try it highly diluted but there are products made specifically for interiors that provide UV protection that would probably be a better way to go.

Meguiar's sent me a sample kit that included their Quick Interior Detailer, which works great. I was hoping Optimum made something that would work.

The Optimum leather protectant is a gereat product for protection, but fall short as a quick detailer of sorts. You can mix 50% OPP with 10% Power Clean, and 40% distilled water. To use the mix dilute 2oz of mixture into 1 quart(32oz) of water , soak a MF towel, ring out towel, then wipe down surface with towel and follow with dry towel. It's fast, efficient, and give a nice sheen to all plastic and leather surfaces .

Please note this mixture is not an official Optimum instruction, and should be considered a use at own risk category.

Archived