open to suggestions

Hi guys. let me say I love the forum here and it was long overdue for this line up. here is my question. purchased OP, OC and Hyper all at the same time and have yet to use the new formulas. I know the products will separate if it sits for a while. went to shake up all three bottles that have been sitting in my closet for about a month. after shaking the OP for a good 5 minutes it thickened up. tried shaking the OC and Hyper for 15 minutes each and they will not thicken up. turned the bottles upside down and left them sit for 20 minutes. went back and shook them each for another 10 minutes then gave up. went back to the OP and it is still thick. is there something wrong with these products ? worried that I will go to use them for the first time this year and will have the same watery mix I have now. as we all know , it is not fun to have things go wrong on your first detail of the year. I am open to suggestions as I never had this problem with the older versions. products are stored in my closet where it stays 65 in the winter. thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Hi guys. let me say I love the forum here and it was long overdue for this line up. here is my question. purchased OP, OC and Hyper all at the same time and have yet to use the new formulas. I know the products will separate if it sits for a while. went to shake up all three bottles that have been sitting in my closet for about a month. after shaking the OP for a good 5 minutes it thickened up. tried shaking the OC and Hyper for 15 minutes each and they will not thicken up. turned the bottles upside down and left them sit for 20 minutes. went back and shook them each for another 10 minutes then gave up. went back to the OP and it is still thick. is there something wrong with these products ? worried that I will go to use them for the first time this year and will have the same watery mix I have now. as we all know , it is not fun to have things go wrong on your first detail of the year. I am open to suggestions as I never had this problem with the older versions. products are stored in my closet where it stays 65 in the winter. thanks for any suggestions you may have.

There is nothing wrong with the OHC or OC. The compounds, oddly enough, are thinner than the OP so this is why they sound and come out thinner and will not "thicken" up like the OP.

Anthony

Are they the older versions?

Patrick they are the newer version. saw Anythony said that the OC and Hyper are thinner than the OP. am concerned that almost sounds like I am shaking AIO instead of Hyper or OC. just want to make sure my stuff is ok as the weather will be breaking soon here and I will be doing customers cars. on a side note poliseal has been awesome to use and is my go to one stepper, very inpressive product. can not wait to see the new wipe on walk away sealant to top poliseal with .... is there really going to be a monkey shine version LOL ! sorry saw that in the other post Patrick and it made me laugh so loud my co-workers are wondering what I am looking at ha ha ha ha ha ha.so is everybody in agreement that the OC and Hyper should be about the same consistency and a lot thinner than OP ? been looking forward to using the new formulas and have been impressed with all of the Optimum products I have tried so far. :groupwave[1]:

Good or Bad, We want to here about your experence with the Optimum products you use.

We want to make you a better detailer.

Well you guys have made me a better detailer in supplying me high quality products that have

performed the same every time. that is all I can ask from my products and tools. have to admit

I feel like a boob about complaining about the OC and Hyper if they are suppose to be like they

are. just strikes me as odd since I have never seen products this thin with the power that they

have. so in the end you guys are telling me that I have made a mistake? if that is the case so be

it, we all make mistakes from time to time. the good thing is this board can answer a lot of questions

by people who have used these products on a daily basis and we can learn from each other.

let me know if this is truly a case of user error on my end LOL !

Archived