Opti Seal

sal329

Well I have been using Optimum products one at a time lol and I have loved them all so far. I wanted to get some Opti Seal but have been holding off. Well AG has a BOGO sale on it so I should have some commin in early next week. Can not wait to try this out.

Well I have been using Optimum products one at a time lol and I have loved them all so far. I wanted to get some Opti Seal but have been holding off. Well AG has a BOGO sale on it so I should have some commin in early next week. Can not wait to try this out.
The BOGO sale is an absolutely terrific deal but......

Do you realize you have just purchased enough product to protect your vehicle for the next 18 to 20 years. :rolleyes:

You should be able to do at least 75 applications with those 2 bottles, (maybe more), and if each application only lasts 3 months, (probably longer), you are up to 225 months of protection. :P

FWIW, The Opti-Seal over Poli-Seal has been a combination I have used for over a year and it always looks great. I sometimes have a tough time believing that anything so easy can work so good! :)

You may get some differing opinions, but I don't personally think Opti-Seal needs any topper. It looks great by itself.

Guest Driven Auto Detail

OS is great!

As Charles said, it looks great with PS under it as well. I've been doing a lot of PS, OS, OID wipe downs here lately. The last OID step really makes the paint pop.

Archived