Polycharger and OCW

Hamilton

Dr.G,

Is OCW compatible with polycharger (the version meant for water based sealants, info)? I wanted to ask because when I added it to the newly formulated OCW, I get streaks on the paint hours later. They are easily buffed off, but it is still a pain. I may be using too much of the polycharger liquid, but wanted to ask before investing anymore time.

Also, what are your thoughts of polycharger?

Thank you,

Hamilton

Dr.G,

Is OCW compatible with polycharger (the version meant for water based sealants, info)? I wanted to ask because when I added it to the newly formulated OCW, I get streaks on the paint hours later. They are easily buffed off, but it is still a pain. I may be using too much of the polycharger liquid, but wanted to ask before investing anymore time.

Also, what are your thoughts of polycharger?

Thank you,

Hamilton

Why would you want to polycharge OCW ?

I have never messed with polycharger but what I would do to determine the real issue is use some OCW on a panel without the polycharge and on another panel with the polycharge. Come back after some time and see if only one panel, both or none have streaks.

If the polycharge panel has streaks then you know it's the addition of the polycharge. Cut back on the polycharge and try it again.

Anthony

Why would you use Polycharger in the first place? Has anyone actually done a side by side test on a car to see if it lasts longer than an unmodified product?

Why would you use Polycharger in the first place? Has anyone actually done a side by side test on a car to see if it lasts longer than an unmodified product?

When I was beta testing, I tired NXT and Polycharged NXT side by side on the same car hood. The polycharged side still had noticable(severely diminished) beading after 2 ABC washes, the unpolycharged side was completey gone after the first ABC wash.

Archived