Hello All!

Russecu

Hello All! I have become a fan of optimums products trhough trial and error with other products. Glad I found this site (it helped that Anthony linked to here through Autopia) so I can follow the products and new optimum products better. I am not a professional, just like to keep my personal vehicles in top shape and I do some other details on the side. I think Optimums ease of use is the main factor for me and also the great results I get also. I do mostly reading and learning but when I have my 2 cents I add them. Again hello to all from Charleston, SC!

Hello All! I have become a fan of optimums products trhough trial and error with other products. Glad I found this site (it helped that Anthony linked to here through Autopia) so I can follow the products and new optimum products better. I am not a professional, just like to keep my personal vehicles in top shape and I do some other details on the side. I think Optimums ease of use is the main factor for me and also the great results I get also. I do mostly reading and learning but when I have my 2 cents I add them. Again hello to all from Charleston, SC!

Hey, hello and welcome to the Optimum forums!

We value any and all input from the end users as it gives Dr.G at Optimum much needed feedback to make the Optimum products better.

Thanks for signing up!

Anthony

Archived