Optimum Samples

David, Ron and I have been discussing how to deal with samples and what we come up with is to release samples to Optimum Forum members first before others get their hands on them.

Obviously we can't release samples to every member so we will basically draw names and send out samples to those we know will do a thorough testing.

The Opti-Seal, which will be its official name, will be released very soon as I am working on the label and David is doing the bottles and pricing. As soon as the labels and bottles are done we will choose several members for samples to be released to.

The Optimum Store will be the ONLY place to buy the Opti-Seal for the first two weeks of its release. Prices are not yet confirmed but will be very reasonable.

Thanks,

Anthony

David, Ron and I have been discussing how to deal with samples and what we come up with is to release samples to Optimum Forum members first before others get their hands on them.

Obviously we can't release samples to every member so we will basically draw names and send out samples to those we know will do a thorough testing.

The Opti-Seal, which will be its official name, will be released very soon as I am working on the label and David is doing the bottles and pricing. As soon as the labels and bottles are done we will choose several members for samples to be released to.

The Optimum Store will be the ONLY place to buy the Opti-Seal for the first two weeks of its release. Prices are not yet confirmed but will be very reasonable.

Thanks,

Anthony

Anthony,

Will sample sizes be able to be purchased by forum members? I would be willing to pay for a sample as it would take me a while to get around to fully testing since it is mostly personal cars and a few others that I work on.

Thanks,

Anthony

Thanks for the update. can not wait to use the new Opti-Seal. will be nice to use over poli-seal for my customers. the timing could not be better for me. like the idea of buying the poli-seal here first, should help draw a crowd here :thumbsupup[1]: I have held out buying the other wipe on walk away sealant until Optimum released their version.

Thanks,

Anthony

Thanks for the update. can not wait to use the new Opti-Seal. will be nice to use over poli-seal for my customers. the timing could not be better for me. like the idea of buying the poli-seal here first, should help draw a crowd here :thumbsupup[1]: I have held out buying the other wipe on walk away sealant until Optimum released their version.

Make sure the first 10 members, or those with user names begining with "U" are selected :doctor[1]:

Would be cool to get a free sample for sure :tongue4[1]: believe a lot of people are waiting on the release of this product. remember when Anthony first mentioned it on Autopia a while back. I have been curious to see how it would turn out. from the pic that I saw of Scott using it, looks very nice. great to know that a lot of testing and research has gone into the final product. have a feeling the other company may be sweating just a bit, from the comments on another board they sure sound more than a little worried. love how it was stated the opti- seal is not as good even though it is not out on the market yet LOL ! stating that product X is better than poli- seal without trying it is a sure sign of somebody who is nervous :beerchug[1]:

I definitely want a sample to tide me over until it is released. David only sent me a couple of ounces.

Is the beta version I received last week the production version or are there still minor tweaks being done?

Scott received a "sample" of a sample, not the final version. I believe I have narrowed the final version down to one that will not only shine and protect the paint but also cook breakfast for you in the morning, although it can only make scrambled eggs...sorry.

I believe David sent Scott a sample because he also had the CS to compare it against and is not connected with Optimum in the way of distributing.

Don't worry Excel, you're getting a bottled and labeled version before they go on sale :beerchug[1]:

Anthony

Scott received a "sample" of a sample, not the final version. I believe I have narrowed the final version down to one that will not only shine and protect the paint but also cook breakfast for you in the morning, although it can only make scrambled eggs...sorry.

I believe David sent Scott a sample because he also had the CS to compare it against and is not connected with Optimum in the way of distributing.

Don't worry Excel, you're getting a bottled and labeled version before they go on sale :)

Anthony

Will be looking out for the release, hope it comes soon. finally used my sample of CS yesterday and feel it could be better. the no removal feature was nice though :beerchug[1]: no having to remove the sealant will be a nice time saver for the customers that I will be doing soon. awesome that Patrick is going to get his sample :tongue4[1]: please keep us posted as I am sure more than one person will be buying it as soon as it is available. thanks for all of your hard work.

:beerchug[1]: I like the idea of purchasing samples. Of course free is good, but I'm sure Canadians will get left out :(. I only have OP right now, but I would love to order a sample of all the other products to try out. Products usually cost quite a bit more up here in Canada ( not really the case with OP), but its just no fun paying so much extra for a product that you end up no liking. I have 3 (3X $32 each) bottles of NXT, but I actually don't like NXT that much. :lol:

Archived