Optimum compound's consistency

twitch

Hey guys!

I have a bottle of OC that turned a very "watery" consistency and no matter how much I shake the bottle it will not thicken up. This happens to the others (HC, OP, and PS) sometimes but they all go back to normal after a vigorous shaking.

Has the OC gone bad? :beerchug[1]: Thanks for any advice.

I have not had this problem with mine yet and hope not to. How long has it been sitting for? I've seen some become wattery from sitting but go back to how they should be after shaking.

I will move your post to the Ask DrG section since you aren't getting any hits here.

Thank you!

I have not had this problem with mine yet and hope not to. How long has it been sitting for? I've seen some become wattery from sitting but go back to how they should be after shaking.

The OC has been sitting for a few months in the cabinet in the garage with the rest of the items. I've experienced the same that you have Shawn... usually the products will go back after shaking.

I still haven't received any feedback about this... does anyone know?

I hope I'm not coming across as being a PITA about this but I am curious to find out what the problem is with the OC and if it should be thrown out.

I appreciate it.

Archived