Optimum Leather Cleaner??

Shawn F.

Does Optimum offer an actual leather cleaner? I know all of the products aren't shown on Optimum's main website so that is why I ask. I have the Protectant Plus stuff and it does a good job at conditioning but not really the cleaning of the leather.

If there is no such thing as this product, is it something in the making or that has been thought of?

Sounds good then. I really need to get a steamer from Renny at Attention To Details. I keep saying I am going to and I get the money and then something comes up and I end up having to spend the money on something else such as bills, needed materials, etc. Soon it will happen, it NEEDS to happen. Not only will it be easier on me but it will cut back on materials which will cut back on cost, and my time which means getting more jobs done in a day. :thumbsupup[1]:

i use woolite a lot dilluted with 8-10 parts of distilled water. works awesome. My neighbor has a sweet acura MDX and twice he's called me over there to clean the following off his light tan leather:

dark blue dye from blue jeans

kid had one of those ink stamper things and went nuts on the back of the headrest.

worked like a charm with a MF towel.

Archived