Pics of Cars in the shop in the last month

Ron Harris

thats a nice selection and they all look superb :)

are they done with the same LSP and if so, what is it? They look great.

Thanks for the comments guys..........

All of the cars shown were done with mainly Opti-Seal as the final LSP and a few may have a carnauba paste wax on top of OptiSeal.

Anthony

Guys, looks great and again congratulations to your move to shop ownership. Now that you have a shop and high end clientel that seems to be coming in droves, may I suggest an addition or 3 to your shop, scissor lifts! HF has a good one on sale until the end of the month for only $999. It will make those nice cars even easier to detail, and lower you back ache quotie. When I see pictures of a detailer on his/her knees it just makes me cringe.

Guys, looks great and again congratulations to your move to shop ownership. Now that you have a shop and high end clientel that seems to be coming in droves, may I suggest an addition or 3 to your shop, scissor lifts! HF has a good one on sale until the end of the month for only $999. It will make those nice cars even easier to detail, and lower you back ache quotie. When I see pictures of a detailer on his/her knees it just makes me cringe.

Hey thanks buddy,

We are pricing out lifts and we've seen the one you mentioned also. Also looking on Craigslist for a deal also. We will be getting a new sign this coming week and if the budget allows we'll order a lift also.

Thanks again,

Anthony

Anthony

Since you are looking at lifts I have a few selection criteria for you to consider. You want a lift of at least 52 inches(for wheels its a godsend), and try to get a unit that is at least 75 inches long. Things like truck adapters have sat in the tool chest unused, so they are not a high priority on the shopping list.

The last thing is you will need one for every work station, this will reduce internal shop fighting.

Anthony

Since you are looking at lifts I have a few selection criteria for you to consider. You want a lift of at least 52 inches(for wheels its a godsend), and try to get a unit that is at least 75 inches long. Things like truck adapters have sat in the tool chest unused, so they are not a high priority on the shopping list.

The last thing is you will need one for every work station, this will reduce internal shop fighting.

Yvan,

Internal shop fighting. We are so busy and tired that we don't have the energy to fight. I do occasionally knock anthony to the ground. :)

Archived