PoliSeal + OCW = wow!

Last weekend I detailed an 02 Mercedes with dark blue paint, full of swirls. I used a PC orbital with yellow foam pad and PoliSeal and followed with a hand application of OCW. Not only was I blown away by the results, I had more people comment on the 'finished work' that any car I've done. No less than 10 people made a point to say 'wow' when they saw the car on Sun and Mon. Best of all, I had less than 1 hour in the detail. Simply awesome products!

Derek Dorroh

Last weekend I detailed an 02 Mercedes with dark blue paint, full of swirls. I used a PC orbital with yellow foam pad and PoliSeal and followed with a hand application of OCW. Not only was I blown away by the results, I had more people comment on the 'finished work' that any car I've done. No less than 10 people made a point to say 'wow' when they saw the car on Sun and Mon. Best of all, I had less than 1 hour in the detail. Simply awesome products!

Derek Dorroh

Great to hear :kicking[1]:

Pictures......we need pictures!

Welcome to the forums,

Anthony

This sounds like a real winner! One question though about the application method. Are you using OCW to help remove the PS residue or just a removal of PS and then OCW by itsself?

Thanks for the information and look forward to your pictures..

Archived