I just received OP and OC along with my PC and am waiting to tackle my 05 Lincoln ls that has some mild swrils. What should be my plan of action? I have orange, white, gray, and blue 5.5 ccs pads. Can OP finish down lsp?what would you do if you had these products?

I would try OP with a white pad as your starting point. I'm not sure how hard Lincoln paint is but I have done a Mazda and a couple fords. Maybe the paint process is different for Lincolns..I don't really know.

If the white pad and OP does the trick on the swirls then you could go straight to LSP or add a 2nd step using a gray pad and OP.

Never tried the OC before.

I would try OP with a white pad as your starting point. I'm not sure how hard Lincoln paint is but I have done a Mazda and a couple fords. Maybe the paint process is different for Lincolns..I don't really know.

If the white pad and OP does the trick on the swirls then you could go straight to LSP or add a 2nd step using a gray pad and OP.

Never tried the OC before.

How will I know when the polish is broken down? I have never polished by machine before. I heard OP. Has a long work time. Do I use more pressure when using white or orange? Use less pressure with gray or blue to finish lsp?

Archived