OCW is underrated!

jdoria

I just started using OCW and cant say enough good things about it.

Inexpensive, easy to use, glossy, and adds protection.

I applied it to my Infiniti on Saturday. I then soaked the car with a hose then proceeded to drive the car from 0-60mph as quickly as possible.

The water rolled off the hood with ferocity. The water splashed against the windshield with power. I couldn't believe it.

I stripped the car on Saturday after that test and just did a clean-up with Optimum Poli-Seal, Optimum Opti-Seal, and Optimum Car Wax.

Surface is slick and glossy. I cant speak about the durability, but thus far the product is a hit.

I just started using OCW and cant say enough good things about it.

Inexpensive, easy to use, glossy, and adds protection.

I applied it to my Infiniti on Saturday. I then soaked the car with a hose then proceeded to drive the car from 0-60mph as quickly as possible.

The water rolled off the hood with ferocity. The water splashed against the windshield with power. I couldn't believe it.

I stripped the car on Saturday after that test and just did a clean-up with Optimum Poli-Seal, Optimum Opti-Seal, and Optimum Car Wax.

Surface is slick and glossy. I cant speak about the durability, but thus far the product is a hit.

agreed - loving the stuff. Ease of use and great look.

I think far too many are obsessed with lots of £/$ = performance when one of the cheapest and easiest is right up there with the best :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like the ease of the Optimum Spray Wax as well with ONR washes. Wash with ONR, quickly dry getting most of the water off and then finish dry by spraying the surface with the spray wax and buff it in. You can wash, dry and wax in two steps. I have used other spray waxes before and they would smudge, smear and just didn't last but one or two car washes. IMO most other spray waxes I used have been total junk and waste of my time/money.

Now as far as a debate on whether Optimum spray wax is as good or better than a regular paste wax, I am not sure. I use it on quick wash and waxes and it does just fine and I have even used it on high end cars after using Poly or Opti-seal.

Archived