Yikes. Optimum Wax

Andy White

Optimums Spray Wax is awesome, I love it. When I do a vehicle I will use the No Rinse solution, lightly dry it when done and get most of the water off the panel and hit it up with the spray wax and final dry and buff in the spray wax in one step. Brings out a NICE shine. Some people do that or just dry the vehicle, use Opti Seal and THEN wax which is what I do but if it's a plain wash and wax I do it with the spray wax and dry method only. Quick, efficient and the customer will be happy with the shine, gloss depth and feel.

I'm about to do some car wash and waxes for a local high school. I'm offering them a special deal, so please don't say the price is too cheap.

So of course I'm washing with ONR and using the Optimum Wax. I'm charging the school $12 per car for this. Without Optimum products I would never consider doing this.

I wont say anything about the price but as far as the process, you should be fine. ONR then dry then finish drying by hitting the panel with the spray wax. You can even add on an additional charge to go around it with opti-seal paint sealant as well.

I wont say anything about the price but as far as the process, you should be fine. ONR then dry then finish drying by hitting the panel with the spray wax. You can even add on an additional charge to go around it with opti-seal paint sealant as well.

I'm doing a special deal with the school, so charging extra isn't possible. I know it will be great, but I wouldn't try it without Optimum products.

I'm sure you have your reasonings so I completely understand. Good luck and let us know how it goes. Are you going to use ONR for all of the vehicles or only a select few that are cleaner?

I'm sure you have your reasonings so I completely understand. Good luck and let us know how it goes. Are you going to use ONR for all of the vehicles or only a select few that are cleaner?

I'm going to use ONR for all of them. Its only like 5 a week for the rest of this school year.

Archived