Getting sticky substance off New Coating

Had to get a new quarter panel on my Tacoma because i got hit in a parking lot last January. I took my truck in a month after the new panel was installed and painted to give paint time to cure to get the truck detailed and that panel coated with Optimum pro coating. The detailer, a local place that is certified applicator for Optimum coating , also applied a really nice blackening compound to my Tonneau cover since it was fading into a grey color. Part of the solution is a bit sticky and some ran onto my panel. I was able to clean some off with just Some vehicle wash mixed 10-1 and a micro fibre cloth. Have some near top of panel by tonneau cover that's a little more persistent. I think alchohol should easily remove it. I have 99% isopropyl alchohol here i use for electronic parts cleaning.  Can i use 99% Isopropyl alchohol on a microfiber cloth  to clean off the paint and Otiticoat  of this sticky stuff 5 days after application or should i want another few weeks to fully cure. 

Optimum recommends waiting 7 days after coating to use soap (including IPA).  IPA should work on the sticky stuff, but if not , Optimum TAR (Tar/Adhesive/Rubber Remover will do the job.