Recommended PPE while handling

Hi,

What is the recommended PPE while handling: ONR, Protectant Plus, Opti-Seal and Power Clean?

I was cleaning two car interiors yesterday with the garage door open and all doors opened as well, but while handling the Protectant Plus I felt some irritation in my throat. 

From ONR I haven't had irritation, but I had a bit from Opti-Seal while spraying on panels.

Overall for these products is it enough to wear nitrile gloves or a respirator and eye protection is mandatory as well?

Not sure why you're reacting to Opti-Seal or Protectant Plus but I've never had a problem with either - fell free to wear gloves/eye protection (respirator is overkill), but they should not be necessary.  Concentrated Power Clean is a strong all purpose with more cleaner odor than other products, but still safe to handle.

I guess I have might have used too much of the Protectant Plus as I wanted to get a nice coat on the dash. I just got like unpleasant feeling in the throat nothing long lasting. It is really hard to work with respirator, so I am trying to avoid it. I know products like 303 with UV protection are considered cancerogenic at least based on the label they have. How is optimum managing to have UV protection in their products without any negative health consequences?