ONR or opti glass

I’ve always cleaned car glass using onr and hyper seal. Last car I had often would fog in inside window and it drove me crazy. Probably should have washed the glass more frequently but it was a sedan and hard to reach back then.

Does the opti glass cleaner do anything different or significantly better than ONR on the windshields? 

If you used ONR + hyper seal on the inside of windows the hyper seal caused the hazing. Dont use protective products on the inside windows. On the inside just use pure ONR or any other glass cleaner that doesnt have protective elements. 

Opti glass clean and protect is a cleaner + protectant which is great for the outside of the glass because the water will bead off but it may cause hazing on the inside of the glass. I think it even says that on the label if Im not mistaken.

Got it so the only benefit of the glass cleaner is that it’s mildly hydrophobic and for a few rains it helps to increase visibility if applied on the exterior. ONR wouldn’t offer that but helps clean. And a coating on the exterior has the hydrophobic properties but lasts longer.

1. I believe I can’t use coating on interior either then. Just want to confirm.

2. If I do a tint, do I want to do anything to the glass before they apply it?