Cleaning glass / windshield

I did a chemical decontam on my car (including power clean and ferrex).  The car was relatively new. The chemicals weren’t on for too long before washing off so I can’t imagine it’s etching, but it’s not easy removing some of these water mark looking stains from the glass. I’ve used a diluted alcohol mixture and onr separately to try to get it and it helps a bit but not enough.

Any ideas on how to clean the glass? I am really hoping the answer is not to buy a polisher for the glass. 

was the Power Clean concentrated or diluted - full concentrated PC can etch glass if allowed on too long?  If it's etched you will need to polish.  I don't know any glass cleaner stronger than PC, that might remove etchings.  Glass is harder (harder than clear coat), you might try polish by hand.

It was definitely diluted. It was in the sun a bit but not more than a few minutes for each.

Should I use power clean with a clay bar to try and see if that helps? I don’t want any of it getting on the gloss coat / hyper seal if I can avoid it.