Optimum Hyper All In One (AIO)

habs33

I didn't see this posted yet. OPT announced new product that's like Hyper Polish but adds a hybrid ceramic wax and sealant 

https://opticoat.com/products/optimum-hyper-all-in-one-aio

Polish Ceramic Wax & Sealant
VOC Compliant. Body Shop Safe
Sprayable One Step Polish & Protect

Optimum Hyper™ All In One is based on our ground-breaking Hyper™ Polish. It adds a hybrid ceramic wax and sealant allowing for the convenience of polishing and protecting paint in one step. This fast cutting sprayable one step removes swirls and minor blemishes and provides long lasting ceramic protection without the need for a separate last step protection product. It removes, not hides, 2,000 grit sanding marks for a perfect paint finish.

Example of how fast products are being introduced - I took Friday off and Optimum announces Hyper All-In-One!  I knew it was coming but thought it was several weeks away. I've always liked GPS, but this appears to be a huge improvement. I'm waiting for a sample and have a Garage Queen lined up to test...

I hate to admit this guys...but I really dislike the smell of the solvent carrier used in the Hyper polishes and GPS.  And it lingers.  I don't recall the cremes (Poli-Seal, Compound, Polish, Finish) having the same smell.  I'm hoping you're going to tell me that the Hyper AIO smells really good and I'll want to wear it as cologne.

On 10/7/2024 at 3:51 PM, Setec Astronomy said:

I hate to admit this guys...but I really dislike the smell of the solvent carrier used in the Hyper polishes and GPS.  And it lingers.  I don't recall the cremes (Poli-Seal, Compound, Polish, Finish) having the same smell.  I'm hoping you're going to tell me that the Hyper AIO smells really good and I'll want to wear it as cologne.

I actually LOVE the scent of the sprays. 

I use 3D when I want a lotion polish, but their ACA500 Compound smells like rancid Creamsicles. GROSS.

Great news!

It was the one I was "iffy" on. When I'd take my spray polishes, I'd always take 3D Speed with me in the event GPS got fussy (dust, trim staining)

Is the new AIO trim friendly at all?